Wednesday, May 27, 2009

housework

This morning, our 6 year old son was making a list out loud of who in our family could play certain characters in a story he was making up. Once he had assigned me, my husband, our 2 dogs, and our 2 cats each a role, he had a couple parts remaining. He said to me, "Mom, who can be these guys?" and I said, "I'm not sure - who do you think?" and he thought for a minute, then happily shouted, "oh wait - I know - the dust bunnies!!!"

I think when the dust bunnies have taken on a life of their own, it might mean we're a tad overdue on Spring cleaning...

2 comments:

Life Looms Large said...

My dust bunnies might be even larger than bunny sized at the moment. You'd think that with all this rain lately, we'd find time to clean. Not yet though!!

Sue

Penny-Wise People said...

Yep, not yet... somehow cleaning always ends up on the bottom of our to-do list, after other things that're way more fun!!

We're so happy to see the sunshine back today - it was one wet week!!