Sunday, June 14, 2009

sunday shopping at walgreens

Since it rained, rained, and rained some more in New Hampshire today, and we couldn't be outside in the garden, we decided to do a little shopping at Walgreens. Some good bargains this week!

If you want to go for these deals too, go to coupons.com and print a few of the $2.00 Dry Idea coupons, and also the $1.00 Listerine coupons (you'll see once you print the Listerine coupons that you can also use them on Reach floss). Also pick up this week's Walgreens circular if you don't already have a copy, as there's a coupon in there you'll need too.

For our shopping trip, I used the Walgreens coupon (from their circular) to get two Dry Idea deodorants for 99 cents each, and then used two of the $2.00 coupons that I printed to get them for "better than free" (basically I made $1.01 for each one that I bought). I also saw that they had Reach floss on clearance for 99 cents each. So we used two $1.00 Listerine/Reach coupons from coupons.com plus the $1.00 Reach coupon from today's Sunday paper inserts to get three of these for 1 penny better than free each. They also have St. Ives body wash for $2.99 with a $3.00 Register Reward back at checkout, so I got one of those too. All told, I spent 94 cents at Walgreens after all my coupons, and they gave me $3.00 back in Register Rewards to use next time. Awesome!

Happy shopping!
And, if you are reading this from outside of New Hampshire, and you have sunshine where you are, please send some our way!!
:-)

No comments: