Friday, August 14, 2009

so cute...

Had to share a Yoda picture - I think he's getting both bigger and cuter every day! He's almost 3 months old now, and has already been very busy doing his job of providing us with manure for the gardens. He enjoyed spending the morning today in a pen on our back deck, hopping around and checking out everyone who walked by. He's a super friendly and curious little guy - I never realized how much personality rabbits have! We're still working on figuring out what we want to do for outdoor housing for him - so for now, he continues on as Rb's roommate. And our chief garden assistant!

3 comments:

Life Looms Large said...

He is so cute!! I love bunnies. I wish I saw wild ones more often....but not near my house. (I suspect lots of predators, but I don't know for sure!)

Sue

Kenneth Crawford said...

He is cute. My grandfather used to have two rabbits when he worked his vermiculture farm. We called it a worm farm back then.

Colleen said...

Hi Sue - We saw quite a few wild bunnies when we went to the Cape - a little family of them seems to live under my mother's house there. They're so much fun to watch!!

Hi Kenneth - Our compost worms are going to be introduced to rabbit manure this week - we're really looking forward to using the "worm-processed" manure in the gardens!