Sunday, May 9, 2010

photos from the festival

We had a great time at the Sheep and Wool Festival - even though it's extremely windy and rather chilly in NH today, there were plenty of folks bundled up in hats, coats, and even mittens, checking out the sheep, alpacas, vendor booths (such amazingly beautiful yarn and fiber for sale!!), and other exhibits out at the Hopkinton Fairgrounds today. Thought I'd share a few photos - it was so windy I was having trouble holding my camera still, so please pardon the blurry alpacas!!

A bunch of friends, hanging out together -

So cute!

Having a little hay-snack -

The sheep and angora goat displays were fun too -




It was definitely a fun day - I'm looking forward to next year's festival already!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Hi Colleen,
Just wanted to let you know I enjoy reading your blog. I have nominated you for a Sunshine Award! Come check it out sometime. :)

http://greenmommas.blogspot.com/

Life Looms Large said...

Looks like a fabulous day!! Those alpacas are so cute!!!

I can't believe I missed this event, but hopefully I'll make it next year!!

You definitely got married in a beautiful spot!! We kept noticing a shop called "Penny-wise" between Mystic Seaport and downtown. I should have taken its picture as a souvenir for you!!!

Sue